Monday 21 January 2013

Please vote!

My Dad told me, at quite a young age, that the more staff you have, the more hassles you get. So I'm really lucky with the ladies I have on my team.  There are many reasons why I love working with each of them: Georgina, Helen, the 2 Deborahs, Franky, Kirsty, Alison, Dee, Tasha, Nikki and Nicky. I am grateful to each for helping me do what I do. 
Nicky and I have worked together for some years now and is everything I look for: consistently reliable, conscientious, great with children, professional with families and always makes sure the paperwork is in on time. She makes my job easy. I observed one of her sessions last week as she was concerned about a child. The group was well planned, well run and she showed a great rapport with the children.

I was delighted, therefore, this morning to see that her group at the Willows Children's Centre in Lichfield has been nominated as best local group for under 5s in the 'whats on 4 little ones' national competition.

Can I be cheeky and ask you to vote for Smart Talkers Pre-School Groups in Staffordshire please as I'd really like her efforts to be more widely appreciated 


Nicky's contact email is info@smalltalk-ltd.co.uk and phone 0844 704 5888

I haven't told her yet so you know before her!

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment