Tuesday 17 May 2011

Versatile Blogger

My good friend Kim Nash has passed me the Versatile Blogger badge which means I have to tell you 7 things about me that you might not know: I'm not going to spend ages working out clever, contrived, unusual quips (I'm not any of those things) so off the top of my head, here goes.......


1. I'm almost always cheerful (irritating I know!)
2. I think everything I've ever done  has been a worthwhile experience which has later come in handy (well... apart from cleaning pub toilets in Tottenham)
3. I used to sell sheds for a living!
4. I have 2 children and 4 step children
5. I am a qualified exercise to music and gym teacher
6. I moved to the Midlands in 1988 for a job thinking I'd stay 3 years... I'm still here
7. My partner is my first boyfriend who I first went out with aged 11 years!


I'm passing it on to the following inspirational ladies:


Helen Jessop at http://jessiescrazykitchen.blogspot.com/



Jessica Charles http://stressolutions1.blogspot.com/

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetheart, wow! This is such a great idea! I'm going to do mine now. I don't use the Wordpress blog though honey, it was just something I was playing with if people want to see my answers they can at http://www.reikidreams.blogspot.com.

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Libby. I'll pass it on also when I've thought of 7 interesting things!(I haven't cleaned pub toilets but I did work as a road sweeper in Wembley so that's a start).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the badge Libby
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one of the most lovely things about you is the fact that you are always cheerful - you are like a breath of fresh air! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kim! I'll look out for all your responses. Libby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. Pub toilets. Been there, done that. and... UGH!

    ReplyDelete