Monday 13 June 2016

Small Talk in Sutton Coldfield: Sophie Harding, Small Talk's latest recruit


We're delighted to introduce Sophie Harding who will work with the Small Talk team in Sutton Coldfield and other areas of Staffordshire

About Me:
My Name is Sophie Harding and I am the Small Talk Speech and Language Therapist covering Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas. I have a BSc (Hons) degree in SLT and I am Makaton and Camperdown trained. I am married with two young children.

My Work:
My work focuses on children who have difficulties with communicating. This includes understanding language, using language, producing speech sounds clearly and interacting with the world around them.
I provide all children, families and teaching staff with the support they need to reach their potential.

How I can help:
I can provide detailed assessments, tailored treatment programmes, training and support for families, teaching staff and other professionals. We can be successful when we all work together. My time can be flexible to meet your needs and I work both in and out of term time.

Sophie Harding

0844 704 5888
www.private-speech-therapy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment