Saturday 21 January 2012

Do you get sick of hearing "They grow up so fast!" ??

....... Well they do and yet we take so much for granted and rarely take time to really appreciate what amazing things happen as a baby grows. I know harp on about the fabulous achievement from helpless reactor at birth with no words to interactive communicator with approx 900 words just 36 months later but there's so much more that goes on in addition to this. 


The website Growingupmilkinfo.com portrays this succinctly and superbly. Take a look........

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous video and I think it is really interesting to hear the facts as I do not think we know how quickly kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!


    Also visit my site - รับทำ Seo ราคาถูก

    ReplyDelete