Tuesday 11 October 2011

Smart Talkers Pre-School Communication Groups: a glimpse into what we do

I was sorting through some of the photos that Sara from Sara Moseley Photography had taken last year of a group at Horn End Nursery Rugeley. I used some for an exhibition in Birmingham but they are far too good to hide away so I've put a few into a slideshow which introduces what we do at Smart Talkers Pre-school groups






The groups are franchised and we have franchisees, so far, in Cambridge, Singapore and India. Smart Talkers Surrey is just starting her training and we are in talks with someone in New York, Japan and Sussex.


No previous experience is necessary as all training and support is given. As you can see from the slideshow, it's a fantastic privilege to be able to work with pre-schoolers in this way!


For more information www.smarttalkers.org.ukwww.smarttalkers.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant slideshow Libby. On the off chance I ever need motivation I'm going to watch that video. Quite apart from being a magnificent song, I feel so thrilled and privileged to think I can help some of those kids have more access to all the opportunities life has to offer.

    By the way, I speak some Japanese so if you ever think there's a need for a Smart Talkers rep to visit Japan I'm volunteering ;-)

    ReplyDelete